Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

My Art-Network Profile Page

The Art Network - Free Social Network for The Art Community Worldwide

Facebook FAN page

http://www.facebook.com/platform

I'd prefer to buy a :

My Favorite Dancing Hawk Original Pastel Painting is:

What is your preference for the SIZE of paintings?

What is your preferred price range when purchasing ORIGINAL Artworks?

New Works in the Stonefeather Fine Art Studio

New Works in the Stonefeather Fine Art Studio
"Vested Security - Adult American Bald Eagle"

Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Tiger Oak" is nearly finished !

I'm adding the final touches to this painting this evening & will be signing it! I'm really delighted with how it's come out .  The process of it's creation has been quite an adventure as well ! I've discovered I need to take a slow & vigilant pace while intently paying attention to juxtaposing warm & cool colors adjacent to each other which lends a luminescence and profound freshness to the work .
I find that the more frequently I work & optimize my time in the Studio, the higher the quality of my work gets. Coupling this with first hand observation of nature & paying intense attention to lighting & texture  as I do so , translates into profound improvements in my paintings.
This painting will be on exhibit during the month of November,2010 at the Heyde Center for the Arts in Chippewa Falls, WI during the "Essence of Wisconsin"  group exhibition of the Valley Artist's Association.
I am planning to submit "Tiger Oak" to the Leigh Yawkey Woodson's "Birds In Art" 2011  in Wausau, WI.
For those who may be interested, I intend to make Signed & Numbered Ltd. Ed. Giclee prints of this image available "On Demand " . Contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment